POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray website picture Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Moray website picture (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Moray website picture
Date: 29 Dec 1998 16:27:08
Message: <3689492c.0@news.povray.org>
I think this was asked once before, when version 3.0 came out and the web
site changed.  It now has the half rendered-half modeled 'M' - with the
beveled edges.

Question is, how was it done?  The beveled edges??

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message

Pretty simple. Make a translation sweep of your letter. And add bevel to it.
( see the  little box that
says amount? increase that. )

Mike Weber wrote in message <3689492c.0@news.povray.org>...
>I think this was asked once before, when version 3.0 came out and the web
>site changed.  It now has the half rendered-half modeled 'M' - with the
>beveled edges.
>
>Question is, how was it done?  The beveled edges??
>
>Mike
>

>--
>All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the
>of my employer.
>Remove the x at the end of my address for replies.

Post a reply to this message

Or, if you want to bevel any ordinary object, just use a nice old difference
CSG. That simple.

Twyst wrote:

> Pretty simple. Make a translation sweep of your letter. And add bevel to it.
> ( see the  little box that
> says amount? increase that. )
>
> Mike Weber wrote in message <3689492c.0@news.povray.org>...
> >I think this was asked once before, when version 3.0 came out and the web
> >site changed.  It now has the half rendered-half modeled 'M' - with the
> >beveled edges.
> >
> >Question is, how was it done?  The beveled edges??
> >
> >Mike
> >

> >--
> >All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the
> >of my employer.
> >Remove the x at the end of my address for replies.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has
been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you