POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin Progress Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin Progress (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Plugin Progress
Date: 29 Dec 1998 10:29:56
Message: <3688F5BE.33835226@istar.ca>
Any word out there on other enterprising souls making more moray
plugins? I'd love to see what's comming!

Maybe we should get Chris Colefax into this, somehow.... a galaxy
plugin, or his spray plugin would be wonderful, in the extreme.

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

I _was_ thinking of doing a b-spline plug-in, but from what I can see, there
is no way via plug-in code to edit an object's vectors on screen.