POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Compiler needed for plugins? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Compiler needed for plugins? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Compiler needed for plugins?
Date: 28 Dec 1998 11:46:46
Message: <3687B576.4BAA9F51@mninter.net>
What kind of compiler do I need to program plugins for moray 3.1? I have
Borland C++ 4.51, which works for dos, 16 and 32 bit windows.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river
has

Post a reply to this message

To make life easier on yourself, I would recommend using MS VC++ 5.0 since
that is used for Moray development.