POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ATTN: Lutz Kretzschmar - Moray 3.1 Registration Question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  ATTN: Lutz Kretzschmar - Moray 3.1 Registration Question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Wykan
Subject: ATTN: Lutz Kretzschmar - Moray 3.1 Registration Question
Date: 18 Dec 1998 07:35:11
Message: <367a4bff.0@news.povray.org>
I've been trying Moray as shareware, and it goes without saying that I find

would be more accurate). I think it's easily worth the cost of registration,
but I was wondering whether I should just wait until  Moray 3.1 is released:
Will v3.1's registration cost be the same as v3.0?

Wykan

Post a reply to this message

Hi Wykan, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Will v3.1's registration cost be the same as v3.0?
Yes. There's no difference whether you register now or after release,
you'll get V3.1 since we've suspended processing V3.0 orders.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Twyst
Date: 23 Dec 1998 23:13:58
Message: <3681bf86.0@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <367a52b4.19978387@194.174.214.110>...
>Hi Wykan, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
>> Will v3.1's registration cost be the same as v3.0?
>Yes. There's no difference whether you register now or after release,
>you'll get V3.1 since we've suspended processing V3.0 orders.

ARGH!!! And to think, I regged Moray 3.0 because I (mistakenly) thought that
it would be a free upgrade to 3.1.......... (heh. got the reg info, never
used it until 3.1 came out, then went D'OH!)

Ah well.. Time to borrow the ol' credit card again. =/

>- Lutz
>  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Twyst

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 Dec 1998 11:27:57
Message: <36850a87.6273340@194.174.214.110>
> ARGH!!! And to think, I regged Moray 3.0 because I (mistakenly) thought that
> it would be a free upgrade to 3.1..........
It was for people that registered within the last three months. Since
you belong to that group, you should have received your free upgrade
by now.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray