POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Visible container object with media?Non-transparent colors. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Visible container object with media?Non-transparent colors. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Visible container object with media?Non-transparent colors.
Date: 23 Dec 1998 16:04:22
Message: <36815B5F.430403F2@mninter.net>
I am trying to do the old halo trick of making the outer part of the
density color map transparent. Unfortunately, this does not seem to
work, making the container object perfectly visible, as well as making
the media look like crap(I am trying for a good old fire.). Also, when I
try to make it have different densities, and such, it changes my colors.
It is an emmiting media. The emmision is a mild gray.

Thanks in advance.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river
has