POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : cameras Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  cameras (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Scott McDonald
Subject: cameras
Date: 23 Dec 1998 13:58:54
Message: <36813E22.FFDA8859@canuck.com>
I like Moray3.1, it's really great.
but.... (there had to be one)
The camera is still in the old right handed, z=up mode
Is there a way to change this, maybe give us an option of modelling in
POV's own camera mode?

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Re: cameras
Date: 23 Dec 1998 14:12:34
Message: <368140E7.A60A635B@istar.ca>
Scott McDonald wrote:

> I like Moray3.1, it's really great.
> but.... (there had to be one)
> The camera is still in the old right handed, z=up mode
> Is there a way to change this, maybe give us an option of modelling in
> POV's own camera mode?

Noooo! Right is right... give in to the dark side, Scott, join us in the
righteous world of righthandedness!

:)

*sigh* I have too much free time on my hands.... (and I agree with your
original comment, BTW)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

Hi Scott McDonald, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> The camera is still in the old right handed, z=up mode
> Is there a way to change this, maybe give us an option of modelling in
> POV's own camera mode?
Nope, 'fraid not.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom