POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : More Plugin Trouble Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  More Plugin Trouble (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kyle
Subject: More Plugin Trouble
Date: 23 Dec 1998 12:20:24
Message: <36812601.D15317E4@geocities.com>
Hi.  I had some problems with the Len's Flare plugin earlier.  I then
downloaded the NEW 3.1 v4196.  I also downloaded lensflar.zip and
unzipped it to the Moray plugin directory.  Now when I go into Moray,
the Add Lens Flare object is missing, for some reason the plugin isn't
being recognized.  Should I try completely reinstalling or what?  Please
help.
                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message

> Hi.  I had some problems with the Len's Flare plugin earlier.  I then
> downloaded the NEW 3.1 v4196.  I also downloaded lensflar.zip and
> unzipped it to the Moray plugin directory.  Now when I go into Moray,
> the Add Lens Flare object is missing, for some reason the plugin isn't
> being recognized.  Should I try completely reinstalling or what?  Please
> help.

I had the same problem.... download the new complie, and everything works
great!

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

> > Hi.  I had some problems with the Len's Flare plugin earlier.  I then
> > downloaded the NEW 3.1 v4196.  I also downloaded lensflar.zip and
> > unzipped it to the Moray plugin directory.  Now when I go into Moray,
> > the Add Lens Flare object is missing, for some reason the plugin isn't
> > being recognized.  Should I try completely reinstalling or what?  Please
> > help.
>
> I had the same problem.... download the new complie, and everything works
> great!

Correction: Only the new compile is needed. Not the zip file for the lens
flare.