POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens Flare Plugin question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Lens Flare Plugin question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Lens Flare Plugin question
Date: 23 Dec 1998 10:58:51
Message: <3681137F.4CDA0A65@istar.ca>
I love this flare feature, and am sure I'll use it extensively.

However, I have a question.. it comes with predefined flares, but is
there any way to define your own? I have a little red light in my scene,
and I'd love to have a little twinkle on it, but all the predefined
twinkles are white, and look odd in this context....

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message