POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.1 New Build Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.1 New Build (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.1 New Build
Date: 23 Dec 1998 09:26:33
Message: <3680fe4e.22491671@194.174.214.110>
Build 4196 has just been uploaded that has fixed two severe errors in
Build 4180, namely the Copy-Paste problem and the LensFlare problem.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.1 New Build
Date: 23 Dec 1998 09:33:46
Message: <3680FF8F.D7A77C77@istar.ca>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Build 4196 has just been uploaded that has fixed two severe errors in
> Build 4180, namely the Copy-Paste problem and the LensFlare problem.

Thank you, Lutzes!

I am amazed by your good service.. here I, an unregistered user can post
some bug reports, and a new version is out in less than 24 hours!

Hats off to you!  I love the new version! Can't wait to figure out how
the IK works....

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

Any plans for a "maintenance" patch as I'd hate to have to re-download the
3Mb whopper!

Bryan
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <3680fe4e.22491671@194.174.214.110>...
>Build 4196 has just been uploaded that has fixed two severe errors in
>Build 4180, namely the Copy-Paste problem and the LensFlare problem.
>
>- Lutz
>  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message