POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Time Zone Questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Time Zone Questions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sirrus
Subject: Time Zone Questions
Date: 22 Dec 1998 11:47:59
Message: <367FCC90.DC33AAC5@usa.net>
I think I am a little too anxious to get the new Moray.

I was wondering whose timezone we are going by? Berlin?
Also, what exactly is late?
Third, are you guys ok over there? You must be really hard at work.

Sorry if I sound impatient, I am just so excited.

                            "Holding my horses" in California,
                                          Adam

Post a reply to this message

See my response to the "Pitiful 3.1 release question" for timezone
ponderings.

As for what "late" is, I guess it was left purposefully vague to give the
team enough room for manoeuvre ;)
Remember, you're not the only one who's anxiously holding their breath with
each second as it gets closer to release time =)

Yours turning-slightly-blue,

Matt

Sirrus wrote in message <367FCC90.DC33AAC5@usa.net>...
>I think I am a little too anxious to get the new Moray.
>
>I was wondering whose timezone we are going by? Berlin?
>Also, what exactly is late?
>Third, are you guys ok over there? You must be really hard at work.
>
>Sorry if I sound impatient, I am just so excited.
>
>                            "Holding my horses" in California,
>                                          Adam

Post a reply to this message

Things are getting a bit desperate now arn't they...

Matthew Bennett wrote in message <367fd50f.0@news.povray.org>...
>See my response to the "Pitiful 3.1 release question" for timezone
>ponderings.
>
>As for what "late" is, I guess it was left purposefully vague to give the
>team enough room for manoeuvre ;)
>Remember, you're not the only one who's anxiously holding their breath with
>each second as it gets closer to release time =)
>

>Yours turning-slightly-blue,
>
>Matt
>

>Sirrus wrote in message <367FCC90.DC33AAC5@usa.net>...
>>I think I am a little too anxious to get the new Moray.
>>
>>I was wondering whose timezone we are going by? Berlin?
>>Also, what exactly is late?
>>Third, are you guys ok over there? You must be really hard at work.
>>
>>Sorry if I sound impatient, I am just so excited.
>>
>>                            "Holding my horses" in California,
>>                                          Adam

Post a reply to this message

>Things are getting a bit desperate now arn't they...
<snip>

uh huh :)