POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to put text on a block. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  How to put text on a block. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Elaine Gideon
Subject: How to put text on a block.
Date: 18 Dec 1998 10:30:10
Message: <367A752F.3478@emrys.com>
I am a very new user to Moray and POVRay, and I am trying to figure out
how to make the text sit ON a button, for 3D web buttons.  Is there a
way to set the options so that the text is on the button instead of
inside it.  Also, I have had problems flipping text forward so that it's
legible.  HELP!

Thanks so much!

Post a reply to this message