POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : new features ideas. (Moray) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  new features ideas. (Moray) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rick
Subject: new features ideas. (Moray)
Date: 15 Nov 1998 06:11:24
Message: <364eb6dc.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all
I have been messing with Moray for a little while now, and there are a few
things I find missing. - i am commming from 3ds-max / autocad r14, but i
don't have a few grand just lying around....

sorry if these have been mulled over here before.

Inport userdefined textures into the library (or am i missing something?)

layers - it gets messy when you go mad.

some sort of spline or loft functions.

different view layouts - i found these really usefull!!

maybe an open gl preview

animation (i can dream, carn't i!)...

inside lines shown on csg ops (ie when you cut on cube from another the
lines from the intersetion are shown.

As I say, these are just my initial impressions of what personally i would
really like to see.

Rick