POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Test a file for me Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Test a file for me (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Test a file for me
Date: 5 Nov 1998 12:01:25
Message: <3641d9e5.0@news.povray.org>
I have a raw file that I created with a tool that I'm writing and would like
to know if Moray is able to read the file.  I'm on a computer without Moray
and would like to know if anyone is willing to try to read the file.  Please
let me know.

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message

I'll give it a shot for you just e-mail it to me

--
Have a good one, Maleko
" If you wanna have fun, and don't need  a reason,