POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Just a quick question concerning saving of images! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Just a quick question concerning saving of images! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jaba'al
Subject: Just a quick question concerning saving of images!
Date: 23 Oct 1998 06:14:01
Message: <36305694.80CA0DB@fix.net>
In MORay, I set all these rendering options, (Like resolution of 640 x
480, anti-aliasing/radiosity on), and I end up with a really neat
picture!  But, I see no option to save the picture!  I e-mailed MORay's
creators, and they said it saves the .BMP in the POVSCN directory of
POVRay.  I checked, and all I ever find is a tiny version of my
rendering (not with any special specifications like radiosity and
stuff).

I know this is a simple question, and maybe I'm just not very bright,
but I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me to understand
what to do :)  Please e-mail me at

ddo### [at] fixnet

Thanks! :)

--