POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Smooth triangles in UDO? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Smooth triangles in UDO? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tim Glover
Subject: Smooth triangles in UDO?
Date: 22 Oct 1998 09:53:33
Message: <362F2A8A.4C6@nettally.com>
I know it's possible to import a RAW object as smooth triangles (yes, I
checked back in the previous messages!), but I've got a couple of large
(20K triangles) grids that I want to use as smooth triangle meshes.
This may be a 3DWin sort of question, but does anyone have a clue on how
to do this?

Post a reply to this message