POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : lights Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  lights (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ac051
Subject: lights
Date: 16 Oct 1998 16:11:00
Message: <36279a44.0@news.povray.org>
I am modelling an antique car.  when ever I texture the cubes for the body
the rendfered sample in povray looks like a mushy red sunset?
any ideas what I am doing wrong?
I feel it has something to do with the lights

Post a reply to this message

How about you send me the .mdl and textures, and i will try to figure it out.
At least describe your problem in a bit more detail. Maybe an image of the
sunset would be in order.