POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Quick Question (POV 3.1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Quick Question (POV 3.1) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: pflan
Subject: Quick Question (POV 3.1)
Date: 29 Sep 1998 22:29:02
Message: <3611895e.0@news.povray.org>
Does the current release of Moray work with the official release of
POV-Ray 3.1?
I would appreciate a reply quickly (within the next half hour) because I
am anxious to download the new pov-ray.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sirrus
Subject: opps!
Date: 29 Sep 1998 22:33:38
Message: <36118A58.A90F260A@usa.net>
Don't send the reply to that e-mail, send it to the group. I had netscape
set for the wrong e-mail. Thanks

Post a reply to this message