POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Version 3.1? When? What new features in Moray/POV v. 3.1? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Version 3.1? When? What new features in Moray/POV v. 3.1? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Version 3.1? When? What new features in Moray/POV v. 3.1?
Date: 21 Sep 1998 22:18:28
Message: <3606FB71.102D1DFE@mninter.net>
When will version 3.1 of Moray come out? What new features will it
have?(Please explain Media, Interior, etc.) What is with this Plug-In
stuff- will they be free, or shareware, or what?

I love moray. It is the greatest scene modeling program around. The
texture editor is great.

--
"Intensification of food production to feed an increased
population only results in a further increase of population."

"It may be that my progeny[humans] will
teem over the earth like locusts,
stripping it bare,until they drown
in their own filth and hate the very
sight of one another and go
mad. Still they must go on,
because to grow without limit is
good and to accept the limits of the
law is evil." Ch.9-6 Ishmael, By Daniel Quinn.

Post a reply to this message