POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : MFC42.DLL error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  MFC42.DLL error (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Scott Middleton
Subject: MFC42.DLL error
Date: 20 Sep 1998 02:43:08
Message: <36049572.5441@pld.com>
Seems I get this error quite often, and get thrown out Windows.  Anyone
else having this problem?

Post a reply to this message

From: xOtix
Subject: Re: MFC42.DLL error
Date: 13 Oct 1998 18:03:42
Message: <3623c02e.0@news.povray.org>
Scott Middleton wrote in message <360### [at] pldcom>...
>Seems I get this error quite often, and get thrown out Windows.
Anyone
>else having this problem?

I'm sure someone must have answered your question by now. I just
started lurking here, but I do know that a lot of programs use
that dll and sometimes overwrite it with an older version
without warning. See if you can find an updated version of it on
the 'net somewhere and replace the one in your windows\system
directory with it.

HTH

--
  ~  jann