POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Some textures names don't resolve properly in objects. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Some textures names don't resolve properly in objects. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Justin Ludlow
Subject: Some textures names don't resolve properly in objects.
Date: 16 Jul 1998 10:10:00
Message: <35adfba8.0@news.povray.org>
I've downloaded the F15e Object off a link on the Moray homepage then tried
to render it.  It was telling me that Chapeado1 was causing an error.  The
texture seems to be ok, but when I look at the F15e.inc file I see that the
actual declaration name of the texture is Texttimon1.  The readme file that
came with the Object said the include is write protected, but I could not
locate the include file to change this.  I renamed all instances of
"Chapedado1" with "Texttimon1" and it works fine.  I would really
apprieciate it if someone could help me out.