POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Render Window in Color? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Render Window in Color? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John Roberts
Subject: Render Window in Color?
Date: 7 Jul 1998 15:53:34
Message: <35A26DD6.882D7164@mbakercorp.com>
Does anyone know how to set up the render window so that it displays
color instead of greyscale?  Granted, the Povray window is right behind
it, but it would be nice to see the color results in the modeller.

Thanks in advance.

John
;-}~

Post a reply to this message

Hi John Roberts, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Does anyone know how to set up the render window so that it displays
> color instead of greyscale?  Granted, the Povray window is right behind
> it, but it would be nice to see the color results in the modeller.
This is currently not possible. I have implemented it for the next
version, though (if your desktop is at more than 256 colors at least).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray