POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Question: Why can't i change the radiosity parameters ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Question: Why can't i change the radiosity parameters ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rob de Groot
Subject: Question: Why can't i change the radiosity parameters ?
Date: 5 Jul 1998 10:02:28
Message: <359f7964.0@news.povray.org>
When i try to change the radiosity settings in moray for windows nothing
seems to happen. I can change all parameters and then click OK. But when i
render nothing changes. When i go back to the scene properties all the
parameters seem to be at the standard values. How do i change this ??????

Post a reply to this message

Have you downloaded the lastest version of Moray? I think that was a bug
in the first release which was corrected in the latest version.

Mark

Rob de Groot wrote:

> When i try to change the radiosity settings in moray for windows nothing
> seems to happen. I can change all parameters and then click OK. But when i
> render nothing changes. When i go back to the scene properties all the
> parameters seem to be at the standard values. How do i change this ??????

If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 13375429

Mark, you where right, it was a bug........

Thanks Rob....