POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.01 Upgrade and new website available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.01 Upgrade and new website available (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.01 Upgrade and new website available
Date: 7 May 1998 07:27:50
Message: <35519a0f.18914407@194.174.214.10>
Hi all,

we have just uploaded a Moray V3.01 maintenance release to our website
and have redesigned the website. Please visit the site and download
the new version. It is available as a patch and as a full version.

Check it out at: http://www.stmuc.com/moray

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

Downloaded and installed the patch with no problems -- haven't had a
chance to work with it yet, but looks fine. The "reconstructed" website is
a plus. Good work and thanks.

...larry

Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have just uploaded a Moray V3.01 maintenance release to our website
> and have redesigned the website. Please visit the site and download
> the new version. It is available as a patch and as a full version.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

> Downloaded and installed the patch with no problems -- haven't had a
> chance to work with it yet, but looks fine. The "reconstructed"
> website is a plus. Good work and thanks.
>
> ...larry
>

> Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:
>
>      Hi all,
>
>      we have just uploaded a Moray V3.01 maintenance release to
>      our website
>      and have redesigned the website. Please visit the site and
>      download
>      the new version. It is available as a patch and as a full
>      version.

On the subject of upgrades, will there be an upgrade when the next
version of povray is released? with all the halo stuff changing...
Just wondering.

Post a reply to this message