POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How is Moray for Win. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  How is Moray for Win. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Fadi Abu-Farha 964985 (FET)
Subject: How is Moray for Win.
Date: 31 Mar 1998 11:57:31
Message: <3521207B.79DE@fet.ju.edu.jo>
Hi,
 I heared that Moray for Windows is on the net ,i haven't download
yet,but does anybody knows how it looks and how it works.

       Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Glen Adomovicz
Subject: Re: How is Moray for Win.
Date: 31 Mar 1998 11:20:39
Message: <6fr525$ds6$1@oz.aussie.org>
Fadi Abu-Farha :
>Hi,
> I heared that Moray for Windows is on the net ,i haven't download
>yet,but does anybody knows how it looks and how it works.
>
>       Thanks

It looks great and works great. In many ways it is the same as the old dos
version so its easy to use. Lutz has made some nice changes to it. One being
the texture editor has been redone. It takes a little bit to get use to it,
but not long after that you will love it. It also has support for halos,
dust and other items from Povray3. It also uses true type fonts. There are
many other improvements. If you want to know what it looks like download it
today!

Glen

Post a reply to this message

It quite simply is the best wireframe primitive modeller for pov, but i find
editing patches a bit tricky...

Rick

<352### [at] fetjuedujo>...