POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Modifying layered textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Modifying layered textures (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Tim Riley
Subject: Modifying layered textures
Date: 24 Mar 1998 13:51:38
Message: <351800BA.3FFE7E8F@its.bldrdoc.gov>
This is one thing I've yet to find a way to do without manually
editing the exported code:

I want to globally modify a layered texture (scale it, change the
reflectivity) without going in and modifying each layer separately.
When I select the main texture level, I'm only allowed to add another
layer or comment. Is there a way of doing this? Am I missing something?

|               Tim Riley                 |
|            Boulder, Colorado            |
|      E-mail:tri### [at] itsbldrdocgov      |
|     Per favore spenga le Sue scarpe     |
|  davanti abbandonare il nave spaziale.  |