POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POLYRAY (v1.8) support fixed? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  POLYRAY (v1.8) support fixed? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dearmad
Subject: POLYRAY (v1.8) support fixed?
Date: 4 Mar 1998 20:18:26
Message: <34FDFD62.E9904449@europa.com>
Just wondering if this WIN version would be worth it for me.  I use
POLYRAY primarily and would like to know if the errors concerning
POLYRAY formatted output (v1.8) have been addressed?:

Doubled line in transparency textures regarding IOR which makes
transparent objects glow.  (Fixeable in script file)

Incorrect character used for Merge/add in CSG:  ^ and + work better.
(Fixeable in script file)

Doesn't add Brilliance in textures for some reason.

There are more and I've reported them all but never seen a response.

Thanks.

--
La Musique Petite Challenge and the DORK page
(Dearmad's Official Raytracing Krud) are at:

Post a reply to this message