POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Make your own turrets. Hours of fun Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Make your own turrets. Hours of fun (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Daniel Beeston
Subject: Announce: Make your own turrets. Hours of fun
Date: 23 Mar 1998 02:55:25
Message: <3516156D.99C866D0@au.mensa.org>
I'd like to announce the release of my first executable program ever. It

makes a tapering cylinder of blocks that are perfect if you want to make

a castle turret. I just happened to need to do that so I made this
program. It exports to Moray udo format and exports a povray file too.
the Povray file can be changed at will but you'll probably only want to
change the bricks shape and the brick's texture. The Quick Basic source
code is also available there.
The only thing you have to do if you use this program is E-Mail me. Tell

me if you like it or not. Etc.
Oh, and my Nebula include file has had a teeny tiny update. Of course
it's very very crappy compared to Chris Colefax's new whiz bang Galazy
include file. Sigh
Just go to my Homepage and follow the links.

--
Homepage: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzdbeest

If you think about it, a quantum leap need not be very large at all.