POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : help: texture editor Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  help: texture editor (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: abc
Subject: help: texture editor
Date: 25 Feb 1998 12:01:34
Message: <34F44E6E.2A424BC2@ust.hk>
Hi,
      I am using the texture editor in Moray to create a simple checker
pattern with a solid color(Black) and a built-in texture (T_stone14).
After adding the solid color under the "checker pigments" box, how can I
add the T_stone14 texture to it ?

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

>       I am using the texture editor in Moray to create a simple checker
> pattern with a solid color(Black) and a built-in texture (T_stone14).
> After adding the solid color under the "checker pigments" box, how can I
> add the T_stone14 texture to it ?
>
> Thank you.

I think you can just copy/paste it into a new layer. you have to use
layered texture a believe. don't rely on my statements 100% for i am a
new user of moray/povray

Post a reply to this message