POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : MorayWin 3D view render question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  MorayWin 3D view render question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon Davis
Subject: MorayWin 3D view render question
Date: 25 Feb 1998 07:58:26
Message: <34F41570.1FA93C2A@ooo.com>
I assume that by invoking the raytrace command from the Render menu, a
grayscale rendered picture appears in the stdcamera view backdrop?

I can't get this going. I have the 'Always render to backdrop of 3D
view' box checked in Compatibility and Moray speaks to Povray 3 fine.
The Stdcamera backdrop stays black however. What's going wrong? I'm
running on win95 and Povray renders as requested from Moray.

Thanks,

Simon

Post a reply to this message