POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : POV errors out of Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  POV errors out of Moray (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Pascal Golay
Subject: Re: POV errors out of Moray
Date: 28 Mar 2000 11:47:24
Message: <38e0e21c@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <38d### [at] newsstmuccom>...

>> checkboxes are activated, and GUI Extensions on in POV- actually
megaPOV...
>> could that be it??

>Yes, MegaPOV has a bug that prevents it from sending the render data
>to GUI extensions.
>- Lutz

Hi All- After zapping the registry settings for Moray (as advised in another
thread) and relaunching it, MegaPOV now does render to the Moray window.

-Pascal

Post a reply to this message

From: Pascal Golay
Date: 28 Mar 2000 13:08:32
Message: <38e0f520$1@news.povray.org>
oops, but then it stopped again. Apparently it only does that once.

-Pascal

Pascal Golay wrote in message <38e0e21c@news.povray.org>...

>Lutz Kretzschmar wrote in message <38d### [at] newsstmuccom>...
>
>>> checkboxes are activated, and GUI Extensions on in POV- actually
>megaPOV...
>>> could that be it??
>

>>Yes, MegaPOV has a bug that prevents it from sending the render data
>>to GUI extensions.
>>- Lutz
>
>Hi All- After zapping the registry settings for Moray (as advised in
another
>thread) and relaunching it, MegaPOV now does render to the Moray window.
>
>-Pascal

Post a reply to this message