POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Network Rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Network Rendering (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Billy
Subject: Network Rendering
Date: 21 Jan 1999 17:00:39
Message: <01be4589$d4cea0a0$0200a8c0@fat-man>
How exactly would one go about rendering on two computers on a network. I
have a small LAN and am very interested in saving some time on my
rendering. I also need to know how to (if the file is split in half) put
the picture back together on one computer. Any help will be greatly
appreciated!
--
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

Reply to bra### [at] mindspringcom
Remove the fahq

Post a reply to this message