POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : #1 Job Lutz! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  #1 Job Lutz! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: GrimDude
Subject: #1 Job Lutz!
Date: 3 Mar 1998 13:07:05
Message: <34fc49c0.0@news.povray.org>
Great job bringing Moray to Windows, Lutz. My registration money will be
otw as soon as I can possibly work it in.
  Now, if I could only get a reliable download from Olivier's PovLab site.
It hasn't worked out in over six months of trying (more like a year I
think). :(

--
Paul Hinds
gri### [at] swbellnet

Post a reply to this message

>   Great job bringing Moray to Windows, Lutz. My registration money will be
> otw as soon as I can possibly work it in.

Good !!
That have sense !
I would like to see more guys like you for shareware ! :)

>   Now, if I could only get a reliable download from Olivier's PovLab site.
> It hasn't worked out in over six months of trying (more like a year I
> think). :(

Yes, have a too bad provider.
If you need anything special tell me.

--