POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Annual inform Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Annual inform (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rafael
Subject: Annual inform
Date: 3 Mar 2015 12:20:00
Message: <web.54f5ec55c51aee3acd30b900@news.povray.org>
I guess a new version of PovRay and Moray for DOS will be very useful for me.

This year FreeRay2014 includes seventeen 3D objets with HTML documentation
(sixteen are DOS compatible) in this link
 http://www.filefactory.com/file/1oksgw1ao53r/FreeRay_2014.zip
Previous versions of FreeRay and CAFE in this stable link (thanks to FreeDOS
team)
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/pascal/contrib/

My code for animation in DOS advances slowly. I don't worried. I was
concentrated in
my new commercial game Nudos Iniciales, an improved and unfinished WEB page,
Linux compatibility, fusion of CAFE with my games
(fusion objective is a free interpret of 3D kid crafts
in virtual pages for my new commercial project Palitos Iniciales).

Jesus and Marie bless you.