POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Annual Inform Server Time
16 Apr 2024 14:51:55 EDT (-0400)
  Annual Inform (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rafael
Subject: Annual Inform
Date: 8 Mar 2017 06:10:00
Message: <web.58bfe664c2b6eb0c699e44e00@news.povray.org>
I guess a new version of PovRay and Moray for DOS will be very useful for me.

This year FreeRay2016 includes eighteen 3D objets with HTML documentation
(seventeen are DOS compatible) in this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kr9i76rvcm95fp/FreeRay_2016.zip?dl=0
Previous versions in the FreeRay subdomain
http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com.

My code for animation in DOS advances slowly.I was concentrated in
my new commercial release Palitos Iniciales
(http://palitos-iniciales.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com),
A lot of graphics and 3D objects for games are POVRay-Moray-Epspline related.

I am programming LibreN3D for 3D animations, and some other projects in FreeDOS
and other systems,
but these three past years they really were standing by. I have a lot of
complications, so "acceptable videos" will not be availables in 2020 yet. Don't
worry, just you must have some patience.

Jesus and Marie bless you.

Post a reply to this message