POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Still using Moray DOS Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:07:36 EDT (-0400)
  Still using Moray DOS (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Ken Matassa
Subject: Still using Moray DOS
Date: 24 May 2000 00:09:31
Message: <392B4D53.6B45@pacbell.net>
I still look into this forum from time to time, hoping there are others
out there still using the DOS version of Moray. why do I? Because
windows sucks, and I don't have the funds yet to build a Linux Box.
Hopfully, by the time I have a Linux box up and running Povray, a Linux
port of Moray will be in the offing. Until then, It's DOS Moray for me.

Ken Matassa

Post a reply to this message