POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : Why is this board here? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 07:40:28 EDT (-0400)
  Why is this board here? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Why is this board here?
Date: 15 Nov 1999 00:55:29
Message: <382fa051@news.povray.org>
I started the last three posts, and they were posted months apart.  Why keep
this board?  It's a waste of space, since Moray no longer has a DOS version
in the works.

Then again, it's only 259K for everything. . .

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)