POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO
Date: 21 Jan 1999 11:01:12
Message: <36A74E8B.F74EBA85@aol.com>
test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Re: test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO
Date: 16 May 1999 01:01:59
Message: <373e4337.0@news.povray.org>
Hello :)

-Ian

Greg M. Johnson <"greg;-)j56590"@aol.com> wrote in message
news:36A74E8B.F74EBA85@aol.com...
> test, POLITE PEOPLE SAY HELLO

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Nov 1999 11:12:12
Message: <383181AC.257E7B46@my-dejanews.com>
I suppose I should explain myself.

About a year ago, I was playing with my netscape reader's parameters to
try to find ways to make me less susceptible to junk email.  In one of
these experiments, I think I actually got a message from the
news.povray.org server that said something like, "Polit people say
hello," a possible comment about the way in which I identified
myself.....