POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:59:36 EDT (-0400)
  Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Hildur K
Subject: Where do -comments- appear on the tc-rtc?
Date: 1 Jul 2007 09:10:02
Message: <web.4687a6b5967b2e5ef05f478e0@news.povray.org>
I just finished voting on the Black Robe round and I noticed several people

brain around it.

visible to other members, only to the person who submitted the image?

Or are there none written yet?

part sometimes the most interesting. Some people notice things and concepts

Just wondering,

Hildur

***from file: notable for lighting texturing modeling composition***

Post a reply to this message