POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : new topic announced! Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:39:01 EDT (-0400)
  new topic announced! (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Hildur K
Subject: Re: new topic announced!
Date: 27 Jul 2006 05:20:00
Message: <web.44c8845219d8e5fc2e3296b70@news.povray.org>
If we interpret this topic narrowly and litterally we would expect to se

happen.

Most IRTC topics have been relatively open. This one is a little bit tricky,

years, wonder if people are running out of ideas. Is it possible to rerun
older topics in a new way?

I had my doubts about this topic when it was first announced. But the more I
think about it, it gets more interesting.

This is of course a part of the the challenge, to find a way to interpret a
narrow topic in a wide way! To stretch the idea to the ultimate.

Besides, making natural looking rubbish is quite a challenge. Well, at least
it is for me.

Post a reply to this message