POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : new topic announced! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  new topic announced! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Norbert Kern
Subject: new topic announced!
Date: 3 Jul 2006 06:15:01
Message: <web.44a8edc888f3b1e3c398b7380@news.povray.org>
New topic is 'From Rubbage Bin to Junkyard'.
( http://irtc.org/ftp/.message )

Entries of the 'Light and Fog' round can be downloaded from
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-06-30/

Good luck to all who made an entry.

Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: new topic announced!
Date: 3 Jul 2006 06:20:33
Message: <44a8ef71@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> New topic is 'From Rubbage Bin to Junkyard'.
> ( http://irtc.org/ftp/.message )

     Thanks Norbert. I think I'll enjoy this one! :)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message