POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  waiting... (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: St
Subject: Re: waiting...
Date: 8 Jun 2006 07:06:17
Message: <448804a9@news.povray.org>
"Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net> wrote in message

> This must be the longest waiting for results on the IRTC ever. Does anyone
> have an idea why this is happening?

       I think it's because the guys are updating the povray.org website.

        But yes, it is the longest time, (that I know of anyway).

        ~Steve~

> Hildur Kolbrun

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 8 Jun 2006 13:15:59
Message: <44885b4f@news.povray.org>
>> This must be the longest waiting for results on the IRTC ever.
>> Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?
>
>       I think it's because the guys are updating the povray.org
> website.
>        But yes, it is the longest time, (that I know of anyway).
>
>        ~Steve~

It's come up before, and basically they refused help from anyone.  Such a
shame as I'm sure a faster response would encourage more people to take an
interest.

Post a reply to this message