POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Who is entering in march? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:10:53 EDT (-0400)
  Who is entering in march? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: The Mad Hatter
Subject: Who is entering in march?
Date: 22 Feb 2005 16:45:00
Message: <web.421ba7d5ec951d90721eaaf60@news.povray.org>
Anyone here with me?  I have not entered in a while as time constraints etc.
 Though (hopefully) the next time around I'm going to jump in it.  Topic
willing...

Post a reply to this message

From: Zenial
Subject: Re: Who is entering in march?
Date: 1 Mar 2005 07:25:00
Message: <web.42245e131608976c29b761bc0@news.povray.org>
"The Mad Hatter" <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Anyone here with me?  I have not entered in a while as time constraints etc.
>  Though (hopefully) the next time around I'm going to jump in it.  Topic
> willing...

I've starting making entries again, so I'll probably give this next round a
try too. Very curious to the topic :)