POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Old irons in my grandma's old kitchen Server Time
17 May 2024 04:05:36 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...Old irons in my grandma's old kitchen (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Old Technology...Old irons in my grandma's old kitchen
Date: 23 Apr 2003 11:20:05
Message: <web.3ea6ae625bba07647ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
This is an excellent image with a lot of atmosphere. The subtle lighting is
very realistic and the hot glow is perfect.

There were a lot of great entries this round, but I was surprised this one
didn't score in the top 10. Apparently a lot of judges didn't like the
lighting as much as I did.

The table top has an odd reflective texture, and the steam over the
foreground iron seems a little too bright and thick, standing out from the
rest of the image. The two flat irons are perfect, great textures and
modeling. I would have enjoyed reading more about the technical work in the
description.

Post a reply to this message