POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Making of Innocent Shadow Server Time
17 May 2024 05:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Making of Innocent Shadow (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Making of Innocent Shadow
Date: 12 Feb 2003 22:45:06
Message: <web.3e4b138d75bbe4b2d98504220@news.povray.org>
I put together a page showing the making of Innocent Shadow:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~slone/ishadow.html

Thanks to Slashdolt for suggestions and checking it for me.
So all the mistakes are his fault.

-Mark

Post a reply to this message

From: William F  Pokorny
Subject: Re: Making of Innocent Shadow
Date: 13 Feb 2003 09:30:58
Message: <3E4BAC22.5BBBD565@attglobal.net>
Mark, A great entry - Thanks for putting this page together! Bill P.

Post a reply to this message