POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New stills topic. Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:37:48 EDT (-0400)
  New stills topic. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Doctor John
Subject: New stills topic.
Date: 3 Jan 2003 12:05:02
Message: <web.3e15c1d16447602eb29393de0@news.povray.org>
So, it's Old Technology..... Hmmmm.....

.....maybe an image of an M$ XP box..... :-)

John
--

Run Fast
Run Free

Post a reply to this message

From: Slashdolt
Subject: Re: New stills topic.
Date: 3 Jan 2003 15:35:07
Message: <web.3e15f36fa676c4205543301f0@news.povray.org>
The Web-site doesn't reflect this yet, but I'll take your word and start
forming some ideas in my head.

Did you get this from the IRTC announcements mailing list?

Doctor John wrote:
>So, it's Old Technology..... Hmmmm.....
>
>......maybe an image of an M$ XP box..... :-)
>
>John
>--
>
>Run Fast
>Run Free