POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : [irtc-announce] Voting extension for 2002-08-31 round Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:23:48 EDT (-0400)
   [irtc-announce] Voting extension for 2002-08-31 round (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bob Franke
Subject: [irtc-announce] Voting extension for 2002-08-31 round
Date: 15 Sep 2002 04:15:07
Message: <web.3d844136c7eca80dfcda53930@news.povray.org>
as stated by Bill Marrs...

Due to the voting period starting late, there will be a 4 day extension to
the voting period.

The voting period will end September 18th instead of September 14th.
-bill

Post a reply to this message

From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 16 Sep 2002 18:23:13
Message: <3d8659d1@news.povray.org>
"Bob Franke" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> as stated by Bill Marrs...
>
> Due to the voting period starting late, there will be a 4 day extension to
> the voting period.
>
> The voting period will end September 18th instead of September 14th.
> -bill

AHH! I don't know if I can take the suspense! Its my first IRTC entry and
I'm really lookin' forward to reading everyones comments. :)

Corey
--
http://www.4gigs.com/~schitzo/