POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Sept-Oct round awarded Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:50:02 EDT (-0400)
  Sept-Oct round awarded (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: David Buck
Subject: Sept-Oct round awarded
Date: 20 Nov 2009 22:48:11
Message: <4b0762fb$1@news.povray.org>
The round for Sept-Oct has been awarded.  Congratulations to the winners
and thanks to all for your excellent entries.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: Sept-Oct round awarded
Date: 21 Nov 2009 10:36:15
Message: <20091121123614.faa769d6.john@johncoppens.com>
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:48:13 -0500
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:

> The round for Sept-Oct has been awarded.  Congratulations to the
> winners and thanks to all for your excellent entries.

Hey all.

Please take the following as constructive... Here are a few of my
observations:

- I'd like to see scores. Until now I haven't been able to find out
how to do that. Not necessarily individual scoring, but at least so I can
evaluate where the problem is. I can't even know how many even voted...

- I'm somewhat miffed at the fact I received only one comment (thanks for
that one!). I don't participate to win (though I wouldn't mind ;-), but
at least I'd like to learn! Without either, I feel little incentive to
participate.

There seems to be some improvement with the 503-error problem. I haven't
had any errors recently - thanks David.

John

Post a reply to this message

> - I'm somewhat miffed at the fact I received only one comment (thanks for
> that one!). I don't participate to win (though I wouldn't mind ;-), but
> at least I'd like to learn! Without either, I feel little incentive to
> participate.

I hate to say this, but something's gone wrong again - at least with the
comments: While I did comment several entries, I see only one single of
them.

(Which leads me to the question: If the comments are not registered
properly, how can we be sure that the votes are?)

Post a reply to this message