POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Problem viewing prior submissions Server Time
20 Jun 2021 20:53:46 EDT (-0400)
  Problem viewing prior submissions (Message 2 to 11 of 11)  
<<< Previous 1 Messages Goto Initial 10 Messages
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 5 Nov 2009 10:44:19
Message: <4af2f2d3$1@news.povray.org>
> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
> and probably fouled something up. ;) Is there something to be done?

  Me too... :(

-- 
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org


Post a reply to this message

From: St 
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 5 Nov 2009 10:50:34
Message: <4af2f44a@news.povray.org>
Sherry, you have to go to 'My Account' in the login box to see your past 
images.

  ~Steve~


Post a reply to this message

From: Robert McGregor
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 5 Nov 2009 11:25:01
Message: <web.4af2fb9dc6aaa75b86ff1d480@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past
> submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions
> from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name
> while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name
> while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my
> prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.
>
> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
> and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?

This happened with my account too at first (I think because my old username was
slightly different), but David Buck was able to gather everything together for
me.


Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 5 Nov 2009 18:59:08
Message: <4af366cc$1@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> Glad to see the site up and running again!  It looks great!
> 
> Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past 
> submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions 
> from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name 
> while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name 
> while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my 
> prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.
> 
> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site 
> and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> --Sherry Shaw
> 

The way I had to build the database from the old site may have assigned 
submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best thing to do 
is to locate a previous submission and let me know what round it's in 
and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find the name it's 
attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  I've done this 
for several people already.

David Buck


Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry Shaw
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 6 Nov 2009 23:24:26
Message: <4af4f67a$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> The way I had to build the database from the old site may have assigned 
> submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best thing to do 
> is to locate a previous submission and let me know what round it's in 
> and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find the name it's 
> attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  I've done this 
> for several people already.
> 
> David Buck


OK, here's one:

TITLE: Little Boy Blue
NAME: Sherry K. Shaw
JPGFILE: sks_blue.jpg

And the url is: 
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=Description&id=StillImages_September-October2004_sks5Fblue.jpg

(My current entry is "The Museum of Deep Time"--SKS_MODT.jpg.)

Thanks!

--Sherry Shaw

-- 
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+
1;#end camera{location-5*z}plane{z,37 pigment{granite color_map{[.7rgb 0]
[1rgb 1]}}finish{ambient 2}}//                                   TenMoons


Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 7 Nov 2009 12:10:29
Message: <4af5aa05@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> David Buck wrote:
>> The way I had to build the database from the old site may have 
>> assigned submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best 
>> thing to do is to locate a previous submission and let me know what 
>> round it's in and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find 
>> the name it's attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  
>> I've done this for several people already.
>>
>> David Buck
> 
> 
> OK, here's one:
> 
> TITLE: Little Boy Blue
> NAME: Sherry K. Shaw
> JPGFILE: sks_blue.jpg
> 
> And the url is: 
>
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=Description&id=StillImages_September-October2004_sks5Fblue.jpg

> 
> 
> (My current entry is "The Museum of Deep Time"--SKS_MODT.jpg.)
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> --Sherry Shaw
> 

Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a 
bunch of others that got into a strange state.

David Buck


Post a reply to this message

From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 7 Nov 2009 16:46:16
Message: <4af5eaa8@news.povray.org>
> Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a
> bunch of others that got into a strange state.
>

   Many thanks, David... but, at least in my case, it was my fault by not 
re-registering with the exact same name (I changed it later, but it was too 
late).


-- 
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org


Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K 
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 7 Nov 2009 23:15:01
Message: <web.4af6450ec6aaa75b39fcea9f0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

> > Fixed. This also fixed up the submissions for Jaime Vives Piqueres and a
> > bunch of others that got into a strange state.
> >
>
>    Many thanks, David... but, at least in my case, it was my fault by not
> re-registering with the exact same name (I changed it later, but it was too
> late).

When I re-registered, I had forgot my old details (username and password) so
David e-mailed them to me. Still my current account is not the same and my old
submissions can not be viewed anymore. My old submissiona are registered under
my full name (like I intended) but my recent submission/account shows up under
my username (which I thought should be part of my private info and not visible).
Anyway, I did not intend to create a new account, but for some reason it came
out that way. Can this be fixed? Can I get my old account back?


Post a reply to this message

From: Hildur K 
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 7 Nov 2009 23:20:00
Message: <web.4af645d1c6aaa75b39fcea9f0@news.povray.org>
One more thing... I seem to remember that firstly, when I accessed my account,
my older submissions would show. Then after the test round, they dissapeared and


Post a reply to this message

From: "Jérôme M. Berger"
Subject: Re: Problem viewing prior submissions
Date: 8 Nov 2009 15:52:39
Message: <4af72f97$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> Sherry Shaw wrote:
>> Glad to see the site up and running again!  It looks great!
>>
>> Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past 
>> submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past 
>> submissions from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click 
>> on my own name while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I 
>> click on my own name while logged out, I can only see my current 
>> submission and not any of my prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.
>>
>> I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site 

>> and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --Sherry Shaw
>>
> 
> The way I had to build the database from the old site may have assigned
 
> submissions to a different name than you use now.  The best thing to do
 
> is to locate a previous submission and let me know what round it's in 
> and the name of the submission.  From there, I can find the name it's 
> attributed to and re-assign it to your current account.  I've done this
 
> for several people already.
> 
	I thought you had already done it for me, but I just noticed that 
two of my submissions didn't get reassigned to me:
http://www.irtc.org/irtc/irtc?_n&pg=EditUser&id=J_r_me+BERGER

	(my current ID is "jberger").

	Thanks,
		Jerome
-- 
mailto:jeb### [at] freefr
http://jeberger.free.fr
Jabber: jeb### [at] jabberfr


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

<<< Previous 1 Messages Goto Initial 10 Messages

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.