POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Voting page looks broken in Firefox? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Voting page looks broken in Firefox? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Voting page looks broken in Firefox?
Date: 19 Sep 2009 11:53:28
Message: <4ab4fe78$1@news.povray.org>
Went in to shape up my voting but the voting window for individual
entries looks broken?  Instead of stars, just links all out of place.

That is in Firefox.  IE looks okay.

Just a headsup.

-Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Subject: Re: Voting page looks broken in Firefox?
Date: 19 Sep 2009 13:12:54
Message: <4ab51116$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
> Went in to shape up my voting but the voting window for individual
> entries looks broken?  Instead of stars, just links all out of place.
>
> That is in Firefox.  IE looks okay.
>
> Just a headsup.
>
> -Jim

It looks fine for me in Firefox.  Try clearing your browser cache and
trying again.  Let me know if you still have problems.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

>> Went in to shape up my voting but the voting window for individual
>> entries looks broken?  Instead of stars, just links all out of place.
>>
>> That is in Firefox.  IE looks okay.
>>
>> Just a headsup.
>>
>> -Jim
>

> It looks fine for me in Firefox.  Try clearing your browser cache and
> trying again.  Let me know if you still have problems.
>
> David Buck
Yes clearing cache fixed it, thanks.