POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Seeking assistance Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  Seeking assistance (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Seeking assistance
Date: 29 Aug 2009 06:40:51
Message: <ab1i95p5qr03b5e5ulvnsb7ag8dmet9i7h@4ax.com>
On 29 Aug 2009 06:24:40 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
>> I've posted an image in p.b.i of the fox model I've made, in the Poser Wolf,
>> thread.
>
>  Maybe if it was looking a bit more downwards (like it was looking downhill
>at the camera), with the front legs a bit more towards the back and the tail
>a bit more raised, it could be about perfect. Maybe the mouth closed.

OK I can do that, quite quickly. What sort of downward angle and how high do you
want the tail?

>  OTOH the deadline is approaching so fast that this may be a futile
>endeavour... :(

I'll try not to hold you up and good luck :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 29 Aug 2009 06:43:46
Message: <4a990661@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
> What sort of downward angle and how high do you
> want the tail?

  Maybe like the camera was at ground level, and the tail perhaps a bit
higher than the body.

> >  OTOH the deadline is approaching so fast that this may be a futile
> >endeavour... :(

> I'll try not to hold you up and good luck :)

  Where can I get the model?

  (And if I get to submit my entry, which name should I use to credit the
model?)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message